torsdag 25. august 2011

The first card after the summer

I've been trying for so long now to be creative and it's quite hard to find that spark that'll set you off. But today I gave myself a kick in the butt and dove in. Picked out some challenges and tried my best to come up with something. The end result isn't all that bad.



The image is Penny Black, colored with Promarker and then distressed. The background in embossed with Quickutz. All the circles are also created using Quickutz. I've use some rubons and chalk for the three smal circles and the two ribbons are sown together. For the inside I've just made a pocket and the embossing is Quickutz then gone over with some sandpaper. I'm not thinking I've mastered the style shabby chic quite yet :)

With this card I'm entering: Cupcake Craft Challenge - A Gift card, Papertake - Dies to Die for, Passion for Promarker - No patterned paper and Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Shabby Chic.

7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    SvarSlett
  2. cute card trine.thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Too cute and such a fab gift card! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    SvarSlett
  4. Such a cute card and a fab pocket inside. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    SvarSlett
  5. A beautiful gift card, Trine! I love the colours and your image is simply adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Hi Trine, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "no paper" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Trine,
    What an adorable image. Your card looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    SvarSlett